Neustadt/Weinstrasse - Half timber at its finest
Here, as the saying goes, you will truly be "on the logging path": the Pfälzerwald forest right in front of you, old half-timbered houses to look at and rustic wooden tables to experience Palatinate hospitality at. In the Romantic City of Neustadt an der Weinstraße you breathe nature, wine culture and the forest close by.
- 2 overnight stays in a guest house full of atmosphere in one of the new Neustadt an der Weinstraße wine villages
- 1 dinner for two – local restaurant
- 2 bottles (piccolo) sparkling wine from local winery estate
- 1 admission ticket for Hambach Castle – the cradle of German democracy
- 1 map with suggestions for hikes to the most beautiful, romantic places (by arrangement)
- 1 original chopping board made from oak barrels in a renowned Palatinate oak factory (by arrangement)
in a double room: from € 193,00 per person
single occupancy surcharge: from € 46,00
Terms & Conditions
Bookable: throughout the year, on request. Minimum number of participants: 2
Each city's General Terms and Conditions apply.
The German wine route is the oldest tourist route in Germany!