The Court “Boos von Waldeck”
… is located in 26 Obergasse Street. Previously it was a noble court, nowadays it is one of the oldest buildings in Meisenheim. After a gentle and careful restoration, we have now an attractive eye-catcher at the main entrance of the historical city of Meisenheim. From 1422-1806 the noble court was in exclusive ownership of those in the Boos of Waldeck who served the dukes of Palatine-Zweibrücken for hundreds of years.
Tourist-Information Meisenheim am Glan